Effective Date: September 15, 2004
What personal information might we ask you for and how do we use it?
We collect personal information from you (such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) only when you voluntarily provide it to us. Depending on the purpose for which the information was provided, we may use the information to communicate with you regarding our products, services, and promotions, to provide you with other information that you request, and/or to improve our product and service offerings.
Here are the circumstances in which we might ask for personal information from our consumers though our site, the types of information we obtain, and how we use the information:
- If you contact one of our Consumer Services Representatives through our site, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, phone number, or e-mail address so that we can respond to your questions or comments. (Of course, if you send us an e-mail, we will at a minimum obtain your e-mail address.)
- You may be asked to provide personal information if you:
- register for a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion;
- register as a user of our site;
- register to receive coupons through our site;
- join a club through our site;
- participate in a survey, a consumer research panel, or similar type of activity;
- ask to receive an online newsletter or other information or material from us; or
- otherwise participate in features of our website that ask for personal information.
- If you purchase or otherwise request a product, publication, or promotional offering from us or take advantage of a rebate or similar offer, you may be required to provide your contact and/or payment information (such as a credit card number) in order for us to process your request.
Your participation in any of these activities (and therefore your provision of personally identifiable information) is entirely voluntary. We may use the information you provide to respond to your questions or comments, to administer our promotions and sites, to fulfill your request, subscription, or order, or to otherwise provide or improve our products and services. We will not send you any online newsletter or similar e-mail communication unless you expressly consent to receive such a communication from us. And if you do choose to receive any such e-mail communication from us, you will always have the opportunity to "unsubscribe" from receiving the e-mail at any time. Your personal information will not be sold or provided to any third-parties, but will be retained and used by Ben & Irv's only.
Links To Other Sites
United States only
This website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania in the United States of America. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize its transfer.